168 BARCELONA Mirror Slipper Bathtub Enamel Cast iron oval shape
NH-1008-10-8k-POLRegular price $14,070.27
(New) Barcelona Mirror 168cm Slipper Cast Iron Bath Prodigg® - This luxurious skirted bath is styled after the romantic French bateau, or boat bath, and features a two piece design
- Product Details
- If you are looking for a beautifully crafted and luxurious cast iron bath then look no more. The Prodigg Bath’s mirror skirted finish cast iron bath is truly exquisite and is the ultimate statement piece. This classic roll top bateau bath is crafted in two sections: a 900℃ high temperature enameled cast iron inner bathtub encased in a highly hand polished mirror finish stainless steel outer shell. This bath features a continuous rolled rim without tap holes and it also has the advantage of having a full chromed waste system attached for you
- A combination of a French Bateau Tub and mirror finished stainless steel skirt.
- White Enameled Interior thickness (inside): 1.5 - 2.0 mm / Total thickness: 8 mm
- Finished with continuous rolled rim
- CE and cUPC Certified
- Cast Iron Construction Tub Hull interior
- Solid Iron or Brass Imperial Feet
- This tub comes with or without TAP HOLES
- White enamel thickness (inside): 1.5 - 2.0 mm
- Total thickness: 8 mm
- Dimensions: 66'' 1676x720x650x730mm
- Net Weight: 206 kg
- Gross Weight : 276 Kg
- Capacity: 151 L
- 5 Year Warranty
- Remarks: The tapware is not included
- We will send Bathtub option confirmation after you order online. IMPORTANT NOTE we deliver to a flat line premise - not inside House.
- Order placement via email: - Bath Colour - Overflow Hole
- Requirement - Tap Hole Requirement
- Please note a slight colour variation may accur from your chosen RAL colour.
- Tub dimensions may vary +/- 10 mm and are subject to change. For best results, Prodigg STRONGLY recommends that Cast iron baths are extremely heavy, please wear appropriate safety equipment when moving and installing these products. Prodigg assumes no responsibility for improper package disassembly and rough-in installation.
- This process varies in the amount of time it takes to complete due to the size of the bath and thickness of the enamel. The bath is then (ground coated) this is like an undercoat which is sprayed on to the bath and force dried before being placed into the furnace for its first of approximately four firings at a temperature in excess of 800 degrees Celsius. After 30-50 minutes, the bath is taken out of the furnace and allowed to cool. Then it is stoned down to try and smooth the surface of the newly fired ground coat so it is ready for its first of 3-4 applications of (cover coat) this is the actual enamel that when fired in the furnace it gives you the white shiny surface.
- Cast Iron Construction and White Enameled
- Double Ended Elliptical drop-in or under-mount installation options.
- A textured slip-resistant bottom is available to take the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub.
- Bespoken design service can be offered according to customer’s special requirement.
- Hot selling model on stars hotel & apartment building demand.
- Prodigg Bath’s enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Constructed of durable Cast Iron which provides incomparable water temperature retention. Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes and Standards: ASME.
If you want a specific external colour for your bathtub, download the RAL palette - contact us to confirm your choice : "Download RAL cast iron baths Colour"
Cast Iron Baths bring a touch of luxury to your bathroom. When purchasing your cast iron bathtubs you are guaranteed quality, durability and longevity far surpassing any modern technology available today. Not only is the quality far superior, you also get to enjoy the warmth for much longer with a cast iron bath as they have excellent heat retention - the perfect excuse to laze away in the tub. Ranging in style from the traditional slipper bath our cast iron range also incorporates styles for the more modern bathroom. There is something to suit everyone’s style at Prodigg Signature Australia.
When designing your bathroom, the bathtub seems to be the most important piece. Having a large selection to choose from can make a big difference between a ordinary bathroom and something simply unique. Prodigg have many styles, shapes and sizes to choose from. Options available in stone, cast iron or acrylic. Shapes include egg shapes, round and rectangular. We use the quality material for all our baths and assure a lifetime of comfort and style. Prodigg Australia's leading Brand of Designer bathubs... With our massive range of Australian Designer Baths. Full range of contemporary, traditional, large and very small Bathtubs. We Deliver Australia Wide. There is no bigger or better-quality range of bathroom Baths in Australia than at Prodigg Bathroom Warehouse.
Prodigg® Bathtubs - At prodigg we have been supplying our customers in Australia since 2008 a range of solid stone surface, Acrylic & Cast iron Enamel bathtubs manufactured with the highest quality of raw materials - Know the difference before you purchase your Prodigg® items!
The purchase of a bathtub is an important investment for a long time, made the choice of the high quality of the product and you will not be disappointed. Talk to our team specialist to learn more.
Our bathtubs Comes with no-overflow for Cast iron and Stone Solid Surface, with a Drain popup waste.
Additions | Overflow | Choice of finishing Colour
Packaging | All our Baths comes with strong protected package, Enamel & Stone fully crated & protected | Acrylics with strong Honeycomb Box