RETURNS AND EXCHANGE
Can I get a refund?
- Yes - If we are notified within 5 days of you receiving the items & If it is in the original packaging/condition.
- If you notify us outside of these 5 days we will be able to offer a credit or exchange the amount of your order.
- Only stock products can/will be refunded. Back ordered products are eligible for an exchange or credit only.
- Refunds are processed at the end of each month.
Refunds are product costs only - No delivery charges will be refunded.
How do I return my products?
- You wish to return an item to us, all we ask is that you contact our customer service team on 1300 132 514 OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the below information:
- Your order number
- The reason you would like to return the item
- Please make sure you do this within 5 days of receiving your order. Please retain this original packaging until you are 100% happy with your purchase(s). When booking a large item return please advise us as to whether you have the correct pallet before you return the item.
- A member of our customer service team will run through the process with you. We will also give you clear instructions on the best way for you to return your item back to us.
- You are responsible for paying for the return of the items.
Your 5 days no worries guarantee!
- It's our promise to you, that you have 5 days after receiving your goods to check and inspect and ensure you are happy with the goods.
- If during that time you change your mind and would like to return them no problem. Just call on 1300 132 514 or email us at email@example.com
- You must inspect with in 24hours of receiving the good. No refunds will be issues on faulty/damaged products after the initial 24hours.
- In order to qualify for a refund on any items being returned that are NOT faulty, all items must be returned unused, by yourselves and in a good re-sell able condition, including the original, undamaged packaging (or in the case of large items the specially designed pallet). If the packaging is damaged we will assess and advise the refundable amount on the item.
- Please ensure that we are notified that the item needs checking upon delivery for insurance reasons.
What if my item arrives Broken or Faulty?
- If your item is faulty please contact our customer service team within 24hours of receiving the items.
- The majority of products come with a 5 year warranty, which covers any manufacturing faults.
- As with any other company who ships items by courier, we do occasionally experience breakages or damages, which has occurred during transit. Currently breakages happen to less than 1% of our shipped items.
- We continuously update and improve our packaging to avoid breakages, but we are unfortunately not able to avoid some things being damaged during transport.
- What to do if your item has broken: It is very important that you check your goods upon arrival. If any of your items are damaged, please make a note of this with the delivery company. Please take a clear photograph of the outer packaging and of the actual damage to the item received and email this to us with a description of the damage.
- We will then arrange for a replacement item to be sent to you as soon as possible and we will contact you using the details provided to confirm what has been arranged and when to expect your replacement.
- Alternatively you can call us on 1300 132 514 to log your damaged item, and we will then guide you through sending the photographs and information.
- Please be assured that we will always replace goods that have been damaged during transport if reported to us within 24hours and the goods have been signed for as damaged.
- Bath & Vanity Co will not pay for any costs associated with replacing a broken /faulty item.
- You are responsible for paying the cost of returning the product and or re delivery for a change of mind. Product must be in its original condition with an undamaged box. Product must not be installed or attempted installation.
Cancellation by Prodigg
- We may cancel a Contract if the Product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the Product.
Back Ordered Products
- The standard 5 day return policy with a 100% refund is not offered for Back Ordered products.
- Back Orders are individually 'made to Order' Products for customer's specific requirements and specifications.
- A minimum charge for cancellation once the order has been placed is 50% of the total invoice inclusive of transport.
- No refund will be issued once the customer has received the delivery or collection of the product.
- The standard 5 day return policy with a 100% refund is not offered for Back Ordered Cast Iron Bathtubs.
- Back Ordered Cast Iron Bathtubs are individually made to Order Products for customer's specific requirements and specifications (e.g. bath colour, feet colour, overflow hole and tap holes).
- A minimum charge for cancellation once the order has been placed to the factory is 50% of the total invoice inclusive of transport.
- No refund will be issued once the delivery or the customer has received collection of the Cast Iron Order.
- All back orders payments must be finalised minimum 2 weeks before arrival.
Change Of Mind
- Under Australian Consumer Law we are not required to refund for a change of mind circumstance. This will be treated individually with options to assist.
- Please allow for give or take +/- 1% for all product dimensions.